Monday, May 9, 2011

Rules

Text to text. My first connection is to the book House with No Name. I am connecting John and David. David and John both are little brothers with ADHD. Text to self I was helping a disabled kid before. I am more like Catharine because we both have little brothers. I have a little sister that doesn't fallow the rules, and I can't control her.  I am the oldest to out of my brother and sister.
If I were to interview David I would ask him; Why don't you listen to your sister? He would say" because she bosses me around". Why do you put toys in the fish tank, when you know you'r not suppose to? He would say" because I want to decorate it"! Why do you like going to the video store? He would say" because I like to look at the ratings and comments on the videos"!

1 comment:

  1. I really loved your post because you included you brother and sister landon and maddy. I Really enjoyed reading your post but I saw some spelling errors but exept for that it was very good!
    KatelYNn nemITZ

    ReplyDelete