Friday, March 4, 2011

Chicago fied trip


Shedds aquarium has lots of salt water fish. One thing I learned about it is that they want people to see another world of animals. I want to see a jellyfish; Shedds aquarium has lots of salt water fish. One thing I learned about it is that Shedds aquarium has lots of salt water fish. One thing I learned about it is that they want people to see another world of animals. I want to see a jellyfish, a sea turtle, and a shark. The Field Museum has old artifacts like a diamond exhibit, gold exhibit, and my favorite Sue the big dinosaur fossil. One thing I learned about this is it has three floors. I am looking forward to seeing Sue.

5 comments:

  1. It's going to be so much FUUUUUUUUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you explained what we are going to see, and what your favorite part is going to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did a very good job! It sounds like you like the salt water fish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren,
    Nice response. Yes, both museums are very large and there is so much to see and learn in one day. What do you think will be the most fascinating exhibit and why?
    -Mrs. T.

    ReplyDelete